Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Cyber Security Systems Engineer / Columbia MD – (JOB-17816). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance w/ FS Polygraph; CCA Authorized
Job Description: The technical SETA contractor will advise and assist GPMs in System Engineering activities by applying current DoD/IC and industry best practices in Systems Engineering processes and principles. The contractor will provide security engineering and authorization services solutions using updated methodology and processes and aligning those solutions with customer Risk Management Framework (RMF) capabilities. All work is to be performed in accordance with Government, and customer organization policies, procedures, and plans. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation of long-term plans and capturing of requirements needed to improve upon customer RMF authorization services to include reoccurring cyber security routinely identified by the customer OIG.
- Support efforts to improve the processes and capabilities for oversight, management and compliance status of COA3’s, User Activity Monitoring (UAM), Data Transfer Agency (DTA) capabilities, PRIVAC modernization, Vulnerability Management and similar cyber security compliance related focus areas that routinely get identified by the OIG for improvement.
- Track and aid in managing to resolution all organization related audit and inspection findings. Help to anticipate and identify problem areas that are most likely to be a problem during future audits and inspection.
- Experience in cyber security principles, system security authorizations, and Risk Management Framework processes and capabilities.
- A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, system integration, project management, architecture development, mission use case and thread analysis.
- A demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues.
- Must be a Self-starter, with high attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.