Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Data Scientist / Tampa FL – (JOB-17136). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD can lead the way for you to expand your Data Scientist abilities and transform your career! We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our client’s team in Tampa, Florida!
What this company brings to your career:
- They make cutting-edge machine learning technology for their clients – largely in the cleared space.
- They have a start-up feel with a strong emphasis on building a great culture and team environment for you to work in.
- You have the opportunity for a yearly bonus and equity in the company.
If you’re ready to be challenged -and trusted – on day one to be a core contributor to the projects and direction of the company then this might be the right fit for you. They are looking for someone who values and possess’ technical expertise and pushes the boundaries of their own capabilities.
Direct hire role
On-site in Tampa, FL
**ACTIVE Top Secret Security Clearance required**
At this company, you will design and lead development cycles for a vertically-integrated data analytics effort from sensor to platform to end user. Our mission is focused on task automation, data analytics, computer vision, and natural language processing.
Required Skill Sets
- Mastery of Python and 5+ years’ experience in Data Science.
- Ability to design, implement, and document scalable code
- Deep understanding and intuition around machine learning techniques, statistical, and predictive modeling
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline
- Driven, self-directed personality
- Strong sense of mission and commitment to making a difference
- Active TS with SCI-eligible Security Clearance
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of data pipelines
- Experience with direct application to computer vision, particularly object recognition and interaction tagging
- Advanced (MS or PhD) degrees in mathematics, physics, statistics, machine learning, or related quantitative disciplines
You’ll grow your skills in these Technologies
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.