Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Data Training Administrator / Richmond VA – (JOB-18392). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Data Training Administrator
Hybrid – 3 days onsite, 2 days remote
Local candidates to Richmond VA, VA Beach, Tidewater, VA areas
- Administers and coordinates various technical and non-technical training programs.
- Supports the training team development, maintenance, and distribution of materials.
- Coordinates scheduling of various employee and management onsite training.
- Reviews and evaluates training programs, recommends changes and provides feedback.
- Assists with entering and maintaining records within the Learning Management System (LMS). Coordinates participation in outside training programs by company employees.
- Maintains activity reports to assist tracking of training metrics.
- Supports the general admin functions of the business, participants, and staff.
Must Have Required Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Possess an adept knowledge in MS Excel
- Skilled in MS Word and PPT
- Skilled in managing large amounts of data
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well as a team
- Database management
- Experience with Success Factors
- Training Administrative experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.