Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Dental Hygienist / Cary NC – (JOB-19341). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
8am – 5PM (M-F)
Local Candidates Only (Cary, NC)
Part-time or Full-time (32-40hr)
Permanent residents only; no c/c
Job description: We are currently looking to add either a second part-time or full-time Dental Hygienist working 32-40 hours per week. We are non-corporate dental office and patient care is our number one priority. Mission is to achieve the best outcomes for each patient using a long-term approach to treatment planning while advocating for complete oral and systemic health.
Our commitment is to:
- Maintain the highest level of clinical expertise by actively continuing our education in the best practices in the industry and newest technology available.
- Provide a broad portfolio of services to diagnose, detect, treat, and prevent all possible needs of the periodontal patient in terms of their function, comfort, aesthetics and longevity.
- Provide patients with an enjoyable, exceptional service, not only satisfying their periodontal and implant needs, but doing so in a calm, inviting environment by a team of fun, gentle, and smart professionals. Exceed the expectations of our referring dental practices with open communication and support.
- Act socially responsibly by contributing to the dental community at-large through education, volunteer efforts, and wellness programs.
- Provide exceptional customer service by making the patient the #1 priority.
- Be present, engaged and prepared. Demonstrate and influence a culture of good teamwork to deliver an extraordinary experience for every patient.
- Have the ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment.
- Address patients’ questions and/or concerns regarding their oral health. Complete checklists as assigned and participate in daily huddles to ensure that every single day flows smoothly.
- Conduct yourself professionally and demonstrate a high level of integrity in all aspects of the job.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, including conflict-resolution skills.
- Have strong organization, planning and analytical skills. Be able to demonstrate computer proficiency and learn programs as required. Be a problem-solver and self-starter.
- Have an excellent and positive attitude.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Follow the organization’s safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) federal regulations.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.