Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Deskside Support Technician – Int – DSTC02 / Richmond VA – (JOB-18224). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Deskside Support Technician
On site: – Mon-Fri
Contract: 4 months with extension
Local Candidates Only
Techead is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Analyst for a local Richmond, VA client.
Top Skills Required:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Software Installations and equipment deployment
Nice to Have:
- Desktop Support
- Ticketing System (Service Now) experience
- Call Center
- Provide support for technical devices, networks, servers, and related software/applications on Windows Platform
- Support incident management for multi-platform environments that require procedural disciplines and applicable technical disciplines.
- Perform line-of-business production support tasks including quickly identifying and deploying appropriate management and technical support resources required for a wide variety of customer applications and operational problem events
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Provide strong oral and written communication, ability to interact on required information and concepts with people at all levels of the organization.
- Translate highly technical information into non-technical terms for end-users
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office along with various other software applications as needed for the role
- Work with department and customers to resolve and troubleshoot moderately complex technical issues
- Participate in problem analysis and root cause analysis
- Assists with relocation of PCs, surplus equipment and disposal activities; may maintain asset inventory
- Verify authority using various tools, and administering access to securely perform support tasks
- Thorough knowledge of field and industry practices
- Provide continuous visual concentration and manual dexterity to operate PC
- May require extended work hours and/or schedule flexibility as unexpected situations and/or workflow dictate
- Proactively addresses customer connectivity and availability interruptions
- Provides essential communication support during IT incidents or operational problems
- May participate in special project teams to address end-user computing needs and technical integration
- Proficient ability to install, configure, troubleshoot and monitor various devices, hardware, and software applications
- Requires regular sitting and standing/walking
- Continuous lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to forty pounds; occasional lifting and carrying of up to one hundred pounds
- HS diploma required
- Associate Degree preferred
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.