Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Desktop Projects Analyst (Part-Time) / Richmond VA – (JOB-18493). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Desktop Projects Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA
Techead is seeking an experienced Desktop Projects Analyst to provide technical hardware and software support for a client in Richmond, VA.
- Responsible for continued rollout of Office 365.
- Research and create solutions for desktop projects including but not limited to: Office 365, re-hosting exchange, OS rollouts, laptop/desktop imaging, security projects, etc.
- Responsible for operational processes around projects.
- Create instructions and documentation for projects to be used by support team.
- Install, configure, test, monitor, and make minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provide technical assistance and training to system users.
- Track distribution and disposition of desktop peripheral equipment and software.
- Support and promote company core values.
- Must be able to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays based upon business need.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Comply with company C-TPAT and TSA security procedures.
Top Must Have Skills:
- Must possess intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based, and job specific software applications.
- Must possess 365 experience.
- Must have experience with 365 Exchange.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10/11 is required.
- Thorough knowledge of Desktop/Laptop hardware and end-user level peripherals a must.
- Proven competence to communicate clearly and persuasively with all levels of an organization required.
- Proven ability to handle difficult conversations. Honest, sincere and consistent in communications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and should be a methodical and systemic thinker.
- Demonstrated history of proactive orientation towards troubleshooting, problem solving, and quick thinking with a sense of urgency and priority.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Plan, organize, and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Technical aptitude and experience as it relates to PC hardware and LAN technologies.
- Experience with VOIP (Polycom phones) and iPhones is desirable.
- Demonstrated track record and eagerness to learn new technology.
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Strong quality focus with good follow-through and accuracy.
- A self-starter and independent worker.
- Attention to detail and organization skills.
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills.
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
- Read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
- Write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence.
- Work with groups of people such as other departments and communicate known concepts.
- Present to a group of departments.
- Solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis.
- Draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
- Periodic travel up to 10% required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in related field and 3-5 years of related IT experience.
- A combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum of at least one acceptable technical certification.
At this time, this client will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.