Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – DevOps/Automation Specialist / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16057). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD is currently looking for a DevOps/Automation Specialist to join one of our client’s teams.
* fully remote, 6 month project
- Educate information system teams on the components and process of a SDLC.
- Evaluate maturity of existing SDLC practices on information systems.
- Design and implement a mature SDLC process specific to the service model and processes of the target information system.
- Implement mature CI/CD practices and automation for the development and deployment of jobs and processes on information systems.
- Identify, evaluate, and automate processes currently performed manually
- Deep understanding of SDLC and proven ability to teach and mentor
- 7+ years of experience implementing and running SDLC processes
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using Ansible
- Must have experience with Python and Bash scripting
- Experience with Windows system administration and scripting a plus
- Must have scripting, source code management, and CI/CD experience for diverse systems (i.e., experience implementing these practices with systems other than web applications)
- Must have experience implementing SDLC and CI/CD processes for processes running in vendor-provided COTS products, i.e., not custom-developed software
- Demonstrable experience interacting and integrating with REST APIs
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed