Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – DevOps Engineer (code deployment) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18645). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer with a focus on Trizetto QNXT code deployment to support a regional health insurance company! This person will work with a migration team, supporting two large project initiatives.
6 month contract
Permanent residents only; no 3rd party c/c
Candidates should have:
- 3+ years devops experience
- 3+ years server administrative experience (services/ access/ configuration)
- Experience working with Trizetto QNXT in the cloud
- 2+ years’ experience working with Azure DevOps, PowerShell, File Shares, Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Active Directory Groups and Service Accounts
- Strong experience with Code Deployments
- Understanding of code repository, branches, versioning
- Building processes for command line builds
- Generating scripts to move artifacts from build server to execution server
- Managing pull requests
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.