Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Digital Media Analyst / Telecommute VA – (JOB-17778). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is seeking a Data Analyst to join our marketing analytics client on a full-time basis. The client is located in Richmond, VA but you may work remotely if you choose from VA, PA, WV or NC.
MUST LOVE DATA!
As a data-loving member of the team, you’ll serve as an analytics expert and help extract meaningful insights from data to tell the story of a client or campaign. The Digital Analyst implements and manages tracking; handles optimization; then provides analysis, reporting, and actionable recommendations.
- Manage all Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager environment & processes
- Develop tagging strategies using Google Tag Manager for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across social, mobile, digital, and offline channels
- Consistently evaluate and modify tracking environment when necessary to improve stability, scalability, and troubleshooting, and to fix configuration issues
- Pull together raw data from multiple platforms, build appropriate data visualizations in dashboards, and provide analysis with meaningful, relevant insights
- Develop, maintain, analyze, and disseminate reports and dashboards for key metrics
- Pull and analyze ad hoc data in support of client campaigns
- Work with strategists on campaign optimizations and improvements
- Work with managers to determine optimal campaign setup—including pixel requirements, campaign goals, and reporting format
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- At least two years of experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment
- Expertise in Google Suite products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Search Console, and Data Studio
- Experience managing or working with a visualization tool such as Data Studio or Tap Click
- Solid digital media experience with ad network, mobile, social, and search campaigns
- Programmatic media buying experience
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with SEM/SEO strategies is beneficial to have in this position
- Experience with Tap Clicks or other data visualization software a plus
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.