Digital Media Strategist (paid media)
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Digital Media Strategist (paid media) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-19288). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
~ Full-time, Direct-Hire
~ 100% Remote
~ EST or CST hours preferred
~ 3-5 years experience required
Techead has partnered with a digital media analytics firm to help them hire a full-time Digital Media Strategist. In this role, you will plan and manage paid digital advertising campaigns. With solid experience in paid digital media, Google Analytics and reporting platforms, a successful Strategist will be ready to collaborate with team members and clients to create smart media plans, optimizing them to meet overall campaign goals.
• Develop paid media strategies, budgets, plans and detailed audience segmentations with a focus on driving user engagement and conversions across paid search, social, online video, display and other digital media tactics.
• Create actionable and meaningful program KPIs and aid in analytics and system integrations for proper tracking and attribution.
• Partner with in-house media activation teams to plan, execute and optimize paid media investments across channels/markets.
• Continuously monitor campaigns within the channels, then evaluate, test and optimize channel performance as needed.
• Utilize media analytics and reporting dashboards to track and report on campaign performance, translating campaign data into relatable stories and actionable insights.
• 3-5+ years of experience in performance paid media marketing – creating, managing and delivering paid search, social, video and display media plans, strategies and budgets.
• Experience with programmatic media buying platforms such as The Trade Desk, StackAdapt, AdRoll, MediaMath, etc.
• Expertise in Google Suite products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Search Console and Data/Looker Studio.
• Proficiency in audience segmentation and cultivating custom and 1st party audience groups.
• Familiarity managing or working with a visualization reporting tool such as Data/Looker Studio or TapClicks is a plus but not required.
• Experience in energy, insurance, education, tourism or transportation is beneficial, but not required.
• A true collaborator, ready to share smart paid media solutions and determine the best path forward for multiple clients and campaigns.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.