Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position – Digital Media Strategist / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16713). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Digital Media Strategist
In-office, Hybrid, OR Fully remote
As a Digital Media Analyst, you will join a mid-size brand communications firm. In this role, you will report to the Director of Media and perform research, share insights, schedule reporting, and track and analyze response across digital channels.
In this position you will:
- Partner with the account management team to create and implement digital media plans that include campaign projections, budget allocations, objectives, and ad format recommendations
- Build SEM campaigns for Google AdWords, monitor these campaigns and analyze performance
- Collaborate with managers to provide an overview and strategic assessments of performance to help shape the data story for reporting to internal agency teams and external client teams
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in an agency or in-house communications team.
- 4+ years of experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google AdWords.
- Ability to think strategically and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of experience pulling and analyzing data to report on campaign performance.
- 3+ years experience in digital media, with ad network, social (specifically Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), search, and mobile campaigns.
- Strong skills with SEO/SEM.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed