Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Digital Media Strategist / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18715). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
~ Full-time, Direct-Hire
~ 100% Remote
~ EST or CST hours preferred
~ 3-5 years experience required
Permanent residents only, C2C is not considered.
Techead has partnered with a digital media analytics firm to help them hire a full-time Digital Media Strategist. In this role, you will plan and manage digital campaigns and tracking. Your background in media analytics will prove valuable as you determine needed optimizations, provide analysis, and reporting, and recommend actionable insights.
• Take part in campaign brainstorming sessions and client meetings to help determine project needs and the best media recommendations to meet those needs.
• Develop strategic media plans that include campaign projections, budget allocations, objectives, ad format recommendations, and KPIs.
• Prioritize multiple client campaigns and requests based on timeframe, budget, and agency workflow.
• Present media strategies and recommendations and oversee the launch of multiple campaigns to ensure optimal performance.
• Analyze data and organize it into reports that can be easily translated by team members and clients alike. Help to shape the overall story for reporting to internal agency teams and external client teams.
• Support the build and launch and manage and optimize a variety of digital campaigns as needed in support of other team members.
• Strong background in digital and social media planning and buying, and experience with ad network, mobile, organic social and search campaigns.
• Experience in Google Suite products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Search Console, and Data Studio.
• Knowledge of tagging/tracking strategies using Google Tag Manager.
• Experience in audience segmentation and cultivating custom and 1st party audience groups.
• Experience with SEM/SEO strategies.
• Organized and a data-driven, self-starter who can manage multiple tasks and campaigns with careful attention to detail.
• Familiarity managing or working with a visualization reporting tool such as DataStudio or TapClicks is a plus.
• Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.