Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Digital Product Manager / VA Beach VA – (JOB-17473). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Product Manager -eCommerce | 17473
VA Beach/Norfolk area
Hybrid – on-site
Techead is seeking an experienced eCommerce Product Manager to take multiple large-scale digital initiatives from concept to commercialization in a fast-paced and evolving retail environment. You will develop and drive short and long-range product roadmaps while collaborating with Merchandising, Operations, Digital Marketing, IT, and external business partners. You will lead product execution through scoping and prioritization, and ensure timely delivery of new features, functionalities, and technological enhancements to drive sales and improve user experience.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the passion and expertise to deliver world class products through well-defined product development processes and tools while qualifying as a highly motivated, well-organized individual, with strong entrepreneurial, problem-solving and leadership skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multifaceted product development initiatives from concept to commercialization and drive all key product related deliverables.
- Prioritize short and long-term execution plans by analyzing effort, value, and business needs.
- Synthesize data from various sources and develop product roadmaps to drive execution.
- Conduct research, discovery, competitive analysis, and usability testing to identify opportunities.
- Coordinate and synchronize product plans across internal teams and vendors to build consensus.
- Manage intake and backlog of ideas, features, and components for analysis and channelization.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate new ideas, identify gaps, and define enhancements.
- Leverage web analytics to track consumer behaviors and drive continuous optimization initiatives.
- Utilize A-B testing and user testing tools to optimize the customer experience.
- Ensure that new capabilities are operationalized and that appropriate monitoring systems are in place.
- Manage and communicate a cohesive requirement list, including new capabilities, enhancements, and defect resolution.
- Work with the leadership to prepare executive communications to inform and educate stakeholders on the strategy and progress.
- Manage cross-functionally to deliver projects on schedule through discovery, planning, user interface development, and quality assurance phases.
- Perform product management activities including requirements, cross-functional coordination, project management and communications.
- Partner with Operations team to establish hand-off of defects to enhancement.
Minimum Requirements for this position.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of Product Management experience within a multichannel digital environment
- 3+ years in a management or leadership role
- Proficient in Product Management (business case development, road-mapping, data analysis, requirements, and documentation)
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Proven track-record of building strategies and roadmaps. Ability to build and manage visual roadmaps through platforms such as Product Plan or other similar roadmap building tools
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and proficiency in Google Analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Ability to think strategically and add value to the business
- Highly motivated with the ability to function independently and perform multi-faceted problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain highly collaborative relationships with business partners and other team members
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to spearhead complex projects
- Good understanding of product lifecycles and prioritization frameworks
- Ability to manage and transform complexity and ambiguity into well-organized pathways
- Ability to motivate others and an insatiable will to get things done
- Experience with A-B testing, user testing tools a plus
- MBA or a master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Commerce and JIRA is a plus
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination required. Request for medical or religious accommodation must be made prior to the start date
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.