Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Driver/Warehouse Worker / Louisville CO – (JOB-19275). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate/Driver for one of our clients in Louisville, Colorado. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a background working in a warehouse environment.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30-4:00 PM
– Fully onsite work
– Paid time off accrued over time
– Paid holidays
– Health, Dental, and Life insurance options
Permanent residents only; no c/c
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely drive delivery routes in order to support of the Configuration Center’s mission of providing technology devices to public school students.
- Load and unload Van for computers that are being delivered or picked up.
- Driving responsibilities-routes will be primarily in the Metro Denver area.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality service and adherence to client policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- General knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service. This includes meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- When driving, obey traffic laws and follows established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Turn in all paperwork received from deliveries.
- When driving, follows written or verbal geographic directions.
- Verifies the contents of inventory loads against delivery manifests.
- Shipping and receiving
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements
Experience, Skills and Abilities Requested
- A proven work history of reliable employment
- Reliable employment experience as a Delivery Driver
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. with no restrictions.
- Ability to pass a background check. (no felonies)
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record is required. (no DUI’s)
- High school diploma/GED Required
- Ability to label computers neatly
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ability to work as team in a professional environment
- Ability to accurately and legibly fill out paperwork
- Strong attention to detail with focus on quality
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communications skills
- Able to positively interface with employees and customers
- Ability to work within a team
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.