Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Electrical /Software Engineer / Aberdeen Proving Ground Maryland – (JOB-16074). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join one of our top clients supporting their location at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) in Maryland.
The candidate will provide software development, electrical engineering design and testing support in a lab environment.
- Electrical design and documentation
- Signal-level measurement and analysis
- Understanding, troubleshooting and design of electrical printed circuit boards
- Assist with systems-level technical activities including:
- System deconstruction, diagraming
- Analysis and evaluation across domains including support for optical, mechanical and controls engineers
- System and subsystem requirements derivation
- Software development in Matlab, Simulink Real Time
- Present technical data/papers to leadership/conferences
- Electrical Engineering Degree BS Degree
- Knowledge of electrical engineering implementation and analysis tools
- Knowledge of C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink/Real Time Simulink
- Technical writing
- Be able to work in a research type environment
- Effective communication
- 5-10 years of experience
- The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI Security Clearance, as a qualification and condition for employment.
- MS Electrical Engineering Degree
- Systems engineering experience
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed