Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Enterprise Analytics Consultant / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18289). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Enterprise Analytics Consultant
~ 100% Remote
~ Candidates living in VA, NC, SC, or MD ONLY
~ Direct Hire
~ Mid-Senior Level
~ Required: experience in Statistics and Analytics, experience in the Healthcare Industry, Project Management experience
~ $95,000 – $120,000 annually
Permanent residents only, C2C is NOT considered.
- Provides guidance across the analytic community around development of key analytic models, dashboards and strategic reporting, especially when cross-functional coordination is required.
- Takes a key role in developing and administering enterprise-level data governance functions.
- Provides statistical support to Health Equity and System Research, including biomedical and nursing research.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, Data Science, Bioinformatics, Epidemiology, or a related field preferred.
- Business acumen around basic finance, accounting, operations, management & marketing.
- 5 years’ experience in Statistics and Analytics
- 5 years’ experience in the Healthcare Industry
- 2 years Project Management experience.
Nice to have:
- Health Equity; Research Design & Methodology, Data exploration & visualization techniques.
- Statistical and non-statistical modeling and optimization for predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Analytic programming; database management, including the role of master data management, data quality, ETL, storage, processing, and cloud computing.
- Healthcare electronic medical record systems, billing systems, imaging systems, productivity and financial systems in ambulatory, acute, and post-acute settings.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.