Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Event Coordinator (Cyber Security) / Arlington VA – (JOB-16403). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD is seeking an Event Coordinator (Cyber Security) to work a HYBRID position (mostly remote) in Arlington, VA with roughly 2-3 client visits per month.
~ 6-month, contract-to-hire
~ HYBRID position (mostly remote) in Arlington, VA with roughly 2-3 client visits per month.
~ An active Secret Clearance REQUIRED.
Permanent residents only, c/c not considered.
As an Event Coordinator, you will work as a member of the outreach support team for a cybersecurity-focused organization on the planning, development, and implementation of virtual and in-person meetings and conferences.
What you will do:
- Support the Industrial Controls Systems Joint Working Group (ICSJWG)
- Develop action action reports (AAR)
- Utilize cybersecurity knowledge to help create event materials such as signage and programs
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, webinars and other events both in person and virtual
- Provide on site event support, to include technical support for audio-visual equipment
- Perform post-event reporting and capture lessons learned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors in cybersecurity or related technical degree
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience working with Federal cybersecurity clients
- Experience drafting reports, meeting minutes or after action reports
- Customer service orientation with interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by the federal government for position) Security clearance required
What would be good to have:
- Experience working with Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Experience coordinating virtual meetings and webinars
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.