Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Events Specialist / Arlington VA – (JOB-18631). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Have a passion for managing events? We’re currently hiring an Events Specialist to support a cybersecurity organization on the planning, development, and implementation of virtual, hybrid, and in-person meetings and conferences.
In this role, you will coordinate major events, conferences, and meetings related to cybersecurity.
This position will be hybrid in Arlington, VA and will require an active Secret clearance.
- Develop work plans and track milestones and timelines for multiple meetings and conferences simultaneously.
- Coordinate logistics for webinars, including setting up and managing the webinar platform, developing PowerPoint presentations, drafting and sending invitations, executing the meeting, and coordinating after-action reports and minutes for meetings as assigned.
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of meeting and conference planning (virtual, hybrid, and in-person): securing conference lines, ordering supplies, printing/packing/shipping of materials, registration, speaker coordination, tech-checks, dry runs, and marketing outreach.
- Provide support for virtual conference planning and execution, including coordination of pre-conference needs, all day-of needs, and follow-up needs for reporting and lessons learned.
- Work with graphic designer on creating and editing conference programs, signage, and other promotional or event materials.
- Provide input and recommendations for event/meeting marketing plans and outreach activities, as created by the communications specialist.
- Work closely with communications, customer engagement and cybersecurity team to coordinate and manage marketing and dissemination efforts through conference exhibit booths and client websites.
- Must have active/current Secret Security Clearance.
- 1+ years of experience working with virtual webinar platforms and Microsoft Office suite
- 2+ years of relevant experience in events or project management.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.