Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Fortinet Firewall Administrator / Richmond VA – (JOB-16156). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD is currently looking to fill a Fortinet Firewall Engineer position for one of our top clients in Richmond, VA. This position is currently 100% remote but will be required onsite every other week once COVID restrictions are lifted and MUST be local to the area.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established environments.
- Provide remediation solutions for issues related to infrastructure and systems.
- Perform special project-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with policies and procedures as required.
- Hands-on individual with excellent communication skills – will be interacting with multiple end-users/stakeholders every day
- At least five years working in an environment with exposure to and hands-on responsibility for large data center operations and multi-location network architecture.
- Well-versed with Fortinet firewalls, management and logging platforms as well as experience with other platforms such as Palo Alto and Juniper Netscreen.
- Solid experience supporting Fortinet firewalls, management and central logging systems is required.
- Must be experienced with other firewall platforms such as Palo Alto and Juniper Netscreen and experience with firewall conversions is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to complete strategic infrastructure projects, provide status updates to management, and successfully complete a wide range of infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results, analyze an issue/problem, and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
Top Must Have Skills:
– Fortinet firewall and management system administration
– Advanced troubleshooting skills
– Experience managing firewalls across a large enterprise and remote locations.
Top Nice to Have Skills:
– Palo Alto/Juniper Netscreen experience
– Experience with other non-firewall security platforms or authentication systems
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed