Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Graphic Designer / Alexandria VA – (JOB-17942). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
~ Direct Hire
~ Alexandria, VA
~ Hybrid: 1-2 days per week onsite
~ COVID-19 Vaccination required
Permanent residents only, C2C is not considered.
TECHEAD is working with a digital marketing agency client to help them place a Graphic designer in Alexandria, VA. As a Graphic Designer, you will develop the design strategy and create final mechanicals with attention to composition, color, typography, and visual impact, all while meeting the client’s business needs.
• Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) against a creative brief for a wide variety of clients
• Collaborate with the creative team, internal account teams, and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels
• With the project manager, be responsible for creating accurate costings schedules and delivering programs within budgets.
• Stay current on industry trends and technology
• Mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.)
• Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
• Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all communications
• With the project manager, provide accurate price quotes to meet client budgets while maintaining pricing guidelines.
• Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
• Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion and make vendor recommendations to meet project needs
• Partner with internal and external business partners as needed on the development of communications pieces.
• Four-year related degree and a minimum of 2 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm
• Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
• Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for the agency, as well as our multiple clients
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
• Proven ability to work in After Effects for video and motion graphics projects
• Ability to execute files using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• COVID-19 Vaccination is required
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.