Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Group Account Director (Marketing Agency) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18036). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead has teamed up with one of Richmond’s top workplaces to help them identify a full-time Group Account Director.
As a Group Account Director, you will manage the growth of your assigned client’s business with a focus on exceeding the client’s advertising/marketing goals and play an essential role in developing and growing the account relationship and expanding agency services.
- Creates brilliant strategies and tactical campaigns plus breakthrough product development ideas that drive the client’s business and meet or exceed their expectations
- Ensures creative execution is delivered on time and on budget and strategically aligns with client expectations
- Manages all client communication and act as the main liaison for all aspects of the campaign, from strategic brief through production/execution and reporting
- Maintains project budgets and administration to achieve sales profitability
- Contributes to new business opportunities – including idea contribution, research, and proposal preparation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- 10+ years of a proven marketing/advertising track record of delivering inspiring work that is effective in the market
- 5+ years of advertising agency experience and a solid grasp of the fundamentals of marketing and advertising
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior-level clients and agency leaders
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and non-traditional advertising
- Experience in traditional marketing channels (print, television, radio, point of sale, promotions) as well as newer media like online marketing, social networking, blogs, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation/pitch skills
- Relationship management, project management, or process management experience is a must
- Reporting to this Position: Account Managers, Account Directors, Project Managers
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.