Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Help Desk Coordinator / Richmond VA – (JOB-16162). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD is currently seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join one of our client’s teams in the Richmond, VA area!
This role is 100% phone support in a call-center environment but will be remote until COVID restrictions are lifted. Candidates should have a quiet remote location to work from until that point.
The right individual will have help desk & call center experience delivering excellent customer service!
12+ months contract
Skills & Experience needed:
- Recent and Relevant Help Desk Experience
- Great Customer Service Skills, Strong analytical, troubleshooting and typing skills
- At least 1 yr of IT Phone Support experience
- Experience with Computer hardware/software, iDevices, Tough Books, Windows 7 & 10 OS, MS Office suite, Sharepoint, Active Directory, Skype, Mainframe, Print management tools
- Experience working with ticketing systems. (ServiceNow ticketing system experience is preferred).
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills with experience identifying issues quickly to determine if the solution can be applied during the call or if the issue requires escalation is also required.
- Experience working and contributing to a team environment supporting contacts via phone, email, and self-service portal
- Ability to multitask while client is on the phone by researching knowledge and documenting tickets
- Proficient at exercising self-discipline and mindfulness in open call center environment
- Experience working in contact center environment where the importance of adhering to scheduled breaks is measured
- Experience working and performing well in an environment where individual performance metrics and scores are measured monthly
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift within 6AM-6PM EST time span as needed
- Flexibility to support 24×7 shifts during inclement weather events including holidays and weekends as needed.
No third parties/ permanent residents only.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed