Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Help Desk Representative / Virginia Beach VA – (JOB-18309). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Help Desk Representative
~ 12+ month contract
~ Virginia Beach
Permanent residents only, no C2C considered.
TECHEAD is looking for candidates to support the local Service Desk of a Fortune 500 organization.
As a Help Desk representative, you will provide technical support to users in an efficient, polite, accurate manner and solve moderate to complex technical problems.
- Provide first and second-level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues through phone, email, and remote support.
- Respond to help desk tickets, telephone calls and e-mail requests for technical assistance.
- Create Active Directory accounts, Email and other accounts for internal employees.
- Update customer data in Active Directory.
- Utilize call tracking management system to track and escalate technical or functional issues according to procedures.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Troubleshoot intermediate audio/video issues and cellular/desktop telephone issues.
- Utilize the Software Management Application to troubleshoot compliance issues for our end-users computers.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution. Identify, document, research, track and resolve intermediate technical problems in accordance with established service level agreements.
- 2+ years of experience in providing Help Desk support. Impeccable customer service focus and orientation.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows PC operating systems and PC/laptop hardware.
- Understanding and experience with the basic networking, Windows operating systems, troubleshooting, basic wireless networks, Active Directory, telephony, ticketing software, MS Outlook, MS office products, remote control.
- Must be willing to work occasional weekends and on/call for emergency maintenance 24/7.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.