Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – IAM Architect / Solutions Architect / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18236). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is currently looking for a IAM Architect / Solutions Architect to join a Fortune 500 company as a full time employee. This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise security architecture of the organization and lead the security vision and strategy around identity management, privilege access management, and other relevant elements of identity and access management.
This person will serve as a point of contact for technology teams within the organization around matters related to identity and will also partner with other leaders across the business to identify opportunities and risks as well as develop and deliver solutions..
100% remote role; preferred hours 8-5 ET.
Permanent US Residents only; no c/c.
What you’ll be digging into each day:
- Define strategies, roadmaps, priorities, solutions, processes, and architectures for a variety of identity and access related efforts in multiple Cloud Service Providers.
- Be involved in all events pertaining to identity such as authentication, authorization, and certifications.
- Be responsible for all facets of identity lifecycle events.
- You’ll also be involved in a variety of Privilege Access Management efforts around vaulting, session management, and credential management.
- 75% of your time will be focused on Identity Architecture.
- 25% will be spent on Security Process Improvement and Organizational Alignment.
What you should bring to the table:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT, with at least 2 years Identity Architecture experience.
- Large-scale enterprise experience.
- Industry recognized certifications highly desired: e.g., CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, The Open Group Architecture Certifications, SABSA SCF/SCP/SCM, or other industry relevant certifications. Vendor based certifications from SailPoint and/or Cyberark also highly desired.
- Experience working with employee identity management tools (SailPoint IdentityIQ); Privileged Access Management Systems (Cyberark); Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Fusion Cloud, Oracle OCI.
- Experience in associated technology elements such as network security, firewall, access controls, auditing, and compliance (especially in SOX compliant environments).
- Experience with Security Operations Center methodologies and threat intelligence integrations. Experience with Entity and User Behavioral Analytics is a plus.
- Proven ability in designing, documenting, and implementing a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes spanning relevant cloud domains (e.g. Application Security, data protection, cryptography, identity and access management (IAM), platform, or network security) within SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS.
- Working knowledge of common cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (e.g. OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, etc.).
- Ability to occasionally act as lead on engineering topics
- Capability to both perform and document threat models and execute design reviews to assess security implications and document requirements.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and with all levels of the organization: Executives to developers.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.