Information Security Manager
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Information Security Manager / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18939). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Full time | Direct Hire
Techead has teamed up with our client in the intelligent traffic systems industry to help them hire an Information Security Manager.
In this role, you will be developing and managing Information Systems Cyber Security, including Disaster Recovery, Vulnerability Management, Application Security, and Network Security.
• Monitor computer networks and systems for threats and security breaches.
• Network Security Architecture Design and Implementation.
• Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
• Install, alter, and update security software and tools.
• Test systems for potential vulnerabilities by performing credentialed scans, penetration testing, etc.
• Perform both internal and external security audits.
• Ensure Security Compliance by continuously updating the company’s incident response, disaster recovery plans, and other related documents and training.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience in application security, information security, or related field.
• Knowledge of advanced cybersecurity concepts.
• Certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker, Network+, Security+, CWAPT, Certified Penetration Tester, CISSP, CCSP, etc.
• Experience with Rapid 7 insight VM, Trend Micro Cloud One, Azure Defender Cloud, MetaSploit Pro, and other similar tools.
• Native cloud infrastructure Security tools for AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.