Internet Software Developer
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Internet Software Developer / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18907). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Software Developer – Internet Technologies
Information Technology – Remote (U.S. based)
Techead is seeking an Internet Software Developer to design and develop applications to support our client’s non-Profit internet applications, mobile apps and provide integrations with backend systems. These functions include payment processing, product ordering, logged in user experiences and many others. Internet applications must operate in a high-traffic, high-availability enterprise environment and be designed using best practices for each area. The technical requirements include designing, implementing, and maintaining databases, code, as well as some front-end web code.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft technologies for web applications .NET framework, Microsoft C#, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, ANSI-SQL.
- Expert knowledge of Internet technologies including HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud framework, messaging queues, logic apps or similar.
- Knowledge of Node and Python a plus.
- Ability to work in an enterprise environment considering infrastructure, engineering, helpdesk, and data administration requirements.
- Strong knowledge of internet security technologies and best practices from the entire threat surface perspective.
- 5+ years development experience with an emphasis on OO technologies applied to Internet facing applications.
- 3+ years development experience using proven design pattern and best practices (OOD, GraphQL, REST).
- Proven track record using dev release strategies – Azure DevOps a plus.
- Microsoft Certifications a plus.
- Analytical with ability to research, learn new methods & technologies, and present complex subject matter in an appropriate manner.
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet goals and deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills (including oral and written communication) with ability to collaborate as a team member and self-motivate with minimal supervision.
Can NOT work C2C
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.