IT Administrator and Technical Writer
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – IT Administrator and Technical Writer / Telecommute VA – (JOB-19123). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
IT Administrator & Technical Writer
3+ Month Contract
The Contract Technical Writer will collaborate with a dedicated project team being assembled to re-write over 500+ articles utilized by our US-based Operations team members. They will be responsible for creating documentation that’s clear, concise and easily consumed by end-users. The ideal candidate has worked on large-scale content migration projects with condensed timelines.
- Partner with other project team members to create article templates that are aligned with industry best practices
- Break down complex processes into easy to follow steps
- Create engaging and user-friendly articles that meet the needs of our target audiences
- Ensure articles adhere to established guidelines and brand standards
- Conduct peer review of articles created by other project team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or combination of relevant education and work experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of documented experience writing support articles for front and back-office audiences
- Prior experience with style guides – MLA, AP, Chicago, Microsoft
- HTML experience preferred
- Able to work and communicate effectively with different personalities and levels within the organization
- Extremely organized and professional
- Able to navigate changing priorities and fast-paced work environment
- Customer service mindset with experience supporting internal customers and leadership
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and responsibility to meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to exercise critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.