Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – IT Project Manager (Healthcare) / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16769). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Project Manager | 16769
Direct Hire Fully Remote
Techead is working with a leading Healthcare organization based in Virginia to help them find
an experienced IT Project Manager.
This position is fully remote in VA, NC, WA, NV, FL, IN, SD, WY.
- At least 7 years of IT PM experience within a healthcare/clinical setting.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Experience managing projects with both agile and waterfall teams in hybrid environment.
- Experience managing infrastructure and application development type of deliverables. Epic or
other EMR experience a plus.
- Responsible for employing project management processes as prescribed by the IT PMO
- Directs effort working with Lead(s) and Project Team(s) to document requirements,
develop product acceptance criteria, and continue validating requirements as the project
- Works with Project Team(s) to develop and approve a Work Breakdown Structure
(WBS) and Project Schedule for all deliverables.
- Manages the Project Schedule to meet the approved timeline.
- Accountable for project budget.
- Maintains project documentation and processes.
- Drives the risk management process.
- Escalates risks and issues to the Sponsor and PMO Director as appropriate per the risk
- Develops the communication management plan and ensures proper communication
- Partners with Lead(s) to ensure proper scope management and change management
- Manages conflict and escalates unresolved conflict issues to the Lead(s).
- Provides project status reports.
- Accounts for customer acceptance of project deliverables.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed