Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Java Developer / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16052). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD has an immediate opening for a seasoned Java Developer with one of our top clients. This will be a fully remote, 1-year contract position with the potential to extend.
*fully remote 1-year contract
- Actively participates in meetings with business and technical stakeholders to translate technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise information in order to resolve problems and communicate changes.
- Formulate concepts and develops solutions using defined user requirements.
- Interpret requirements and work with the customer to clarify requirements as needed.
- Design, code, test, and document enhancements to existing systems of high complexity and scope, working with common application designs and specifications, utilizing industry and System standard procedures, products and methodologies.
- Executes performance and stress testing, as necessary.
- Design or adapt frameworks and best practices established for the project, team, and consistent with industry standards.
- Negotiate commitments with solution/resolution providers for responsive turnaround on root cause analysis and subsequent action plans to complete resolution.
- Identify, troubleshoot, communicate and document production problems both at a technical and non-technical level.
- Produce a variety of business documents that demonstrates command of language, clarity of thought, and orderliness of presentation.
- Three or more years of proven Java/Java EE application development experience.
- One or more years of hands-on development experience using Spring technologies (or demonstrated use in 3 or more positions).
- One or more years of development experience using Oracle as well as a knowledge of back-end PL/SQL script development.
- One or more years writing RESTful Web services (Spring REST preferred).
- Experience with Eclipse.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- One or more years of hands-on experience using Angular version 2 or greater is a plus
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed