Junior Marketing Project Manager
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Junior Marketing Project Manager / Remote VA – (JOB-18906). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Marketing Project Manager-Junior | 18906
Contract-to-Hire: 1 Year
- Manage the Global Creative project request pipeline to ensure timely, efficient execution of projects and initiatives across teams and regions
- Provide implementation and rollout of request submission process across necessary channels
- Proficient user of Microsoft 365 to assign and track projects and campaigns, communicate with project team, and successfully complete projects on time or ahead of schedule
- Create and manage project plans, milestones deadlines, tasks, responsible parties, and status updates.
- Maintain and update project-related documentation and track, monitor and report on project status and budget
- Handle compliance-related requests for procedural and project tracking
- Oversee the tracking, monitoring and reporting of projects and initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Minimize project risk, effectively manage resolution of project issues by recommending and implementing better and more efficient ways to process work and more effectively manage workflow
- Coordinate production aspects of marketing materials with procurement and outside vendors or contacts as needed
- Track and report on marketing budget execution, track and ensure timely payment of creative invoices
- 2+ years’ experience with project management software (Workfront, Jira, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft 365 and including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to manage multiple projects synmotaniously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience working with marketing and / or creative teams a plus
- Experience with global / cross-cultural teams a plus
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on marketing technology platforms (marketing automation, digital marketing tools)
Bachelor’s degree in related field or combination of equivalent combination of education and work experience; PMP and Agile Scrum Master certification a plus
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.