Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Junior Project Manager / Louisville CO – (JOB-17442). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Junior Project Manager
Louisville, CO | 17442
Local residents only; no c2c
Direct Hire – On-site
TECHEAD is currently hiring a Junior Project Manager for one of our top IT clients in Louisville, CO. The Project Coordinator will develop full-scale project plans and execute/oversee project timelines and critical tasks. The ideal candidate will bring some project coordination experience to the table but also have an eagerness to learn and grow with the company long term.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Directly supervise contracted employees, and oversee hires, terms, and performance management (i.e. evaluations, discipline)
- Develop full-scale Project Plans
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Identify and manage to project risk
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Work with the Billing Coordinator to ensure project billing accuracy
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis (daily, weekly, and monthly) about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Participate in all meetings relating to the projects with client’s, vendors, sales, Eng. resource
- Assemble and coordinate project staff while facilitating and maintaining positive team growth and communication
- Maintain standards of quality control
- Assist with unloading, packing, loading units as needed – some lifting required (Lift up to 50 pounds)
- Monitor and maintain databases
- Review and comprehend SOW and Scope requirements
- Act as customer’s main POC for all project-related tasks
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Experience creating full-scale Project Plans
- Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze data and create reports as necessary
- Able to interface with employees, customers, and vendors
- General knowledge of Windows and Chrome OS operating systems
- General troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Ability to work within a team structure in a leadership role
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management/coordination required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer relations required
- Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory role required
- Experience working on IT projects or deployments is preferred
- Chrome OS & Windows OS
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google application suites (Excel, Powerpoint, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License ( Travel is Minimal; may be required for new facility set-up and onsite surveys dependent on project
Training and Certifications
- PMI Membership and participation highly encouraged
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.