Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-to-Hire position – Lead IT Business Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-18713). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is looking to hire a Lead IT Business Systems Analyst in the Richmond, VA area! This person will join a large insurance organization and will be expected to lead projects/ teams, lead meetings, and occasionally fill in for the product owner. They should have solid SQL skills and have extensive experience in Scrum environments.
12 month Contract to Hire
Hybrid: 2-3 days in office
Permanent US Residents only; no c/c
- Solve problems, drive improvements, and promote a culture of strong process governance.
- Possess adept knowledge in the Agile delivery methodology with the ability to partner with the Product Owner to stock the product backlog, refine the product backlog, creation of user stories, and define acceptance criteria.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies – planning, expected to fill in for the product owner. Build relationships with other members of the team as well as management. Able to hold meetings.
- Assist the agile team with test planning, test scripting, test execution, validation of test results, creation and maintenance of process documentation.
- Work with business analysts from other functions and with partners in the business, to effectively document and communicate insights and findings of analysis, including root cause analysis (RCA).
- Be an advocate for customers to ensure their interests are represented.
- 5+ years in data-centric environments with complex transformations and business rules
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Detail oriented and enjoys working with people to solve problems collaboratively.
- Demonstrated strong data analytical and visualization skills with large and complex data sets using SQL queries and Microsoft Excel, and other analytic tools.
- SQL testing and development skills.
- Visio process mapping experience.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and yet continually strive to improve in these areas.
- Ability to discuss topics related to software development and testing, data movement and ETL processes, and SQL databases.
- Create clear and detailed process maps and documents.
- Prefer experience in the insurance industry.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.