Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Manufacturing Systems Process Principal Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-18501). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract – 1 year
Hybrid – 1 week onsite / 1 week remote
Local candidates Strongly Preferred
Location: Richmond, VA
- Manage configuration and software development for Manufacturing Execution Systems/Plant Maintenance Systems, their interfaces and business capabilities
- Understand and gather process requirements, match against platform capabilities, develop appropriate solutions focusing on simplification and standardization of technology and process across business operations
- Manage external development teams and peer resources to accomplish agile based release of manufacturing capabilities
- Enable quick onboarding of new product manufacturing into standard manufacturing applications/platforms
- Develop reporting and analytics for manufacturing in coordination with other analytics resources in IS and D&T
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in software development and or implementation
- 8 years’ experience implementing or leading the implementation of MES, MOM, batch control and tracking and other manufacturing applications
- ISA-95 expertise and ability to architect manufacturing information solutions
- Expertise in all project phases including design, development, and implementation
- Strong experience with an object-oriented programming language and SQL
- Strong familiarity with key manufacturing metrics and reporting systems MES platform experience (AVEVA, Parsec TrakSYS, etc.)
- Strong experience with C# .NET & MS SQL
- Server Experience with design and development of interfaces with business systems (ERP, WMS, etc.)
- SPC experience in Manufacturing
- Experience with Rockwell PLC/HMI, ThinManager ThinClient, Kepware OPC, etc.
- Experience with IIoT, Cloud, MQTT-Spark Plug
- Experience with SCADA systems, Barcode scanners, RFID, Machine vision
- Experience with Application Programming Interface development Must have experience with OPC unified architecture, configuration, and deployment
- Experience architecting PLC-based data collection solutions
- Experience with customer requirements and specification development
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix structure, focused strongly on customer service and personnel growth
- Experience with successfully interacting and working with customers at multiple levels of responsibility in a manufacturing or production environment
- FDA regulated industry experience
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.