Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Medicare Implementation Project Manager / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18210). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
12-month contract opportunity
Potential to convert to regular FT
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff.
- Active collaborator with people who are responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion.
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Monitors the project from inception through delivery.
- May engage and oversee the work of external vendors.
- Primary focus is program/project management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
- Focuses on process improvement, organizational change management, program management and other processes relative to the business.
- Leads and manages team in planning and executing business programs.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in the functional area and leads programs to meet critical needs.
- Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements. Delivers the appropriate artifacts as needed.
- Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
- Creates business requirements documents, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documentation.
- Generate and distribute standard reports on schedule
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of Program and/or Project management experience.
- Operational Process Improvement experience.
- Healthcare experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience partnering with different levels of leadership across the organization.
• 5-7 years of Program and/or Project management experience.
• Managed Care experience.
• Experience working in a cross-functional highly matrixed organization.
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
• PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and/or comparable coursework desired.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.