Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Mobile IOS Developer – Remote / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18088). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Mobile IOS Developer
~ Direct Hire
~ Fully Remote
~ Large Faith-Based Organization
Techead is looking for an IOS Developer for a large international non-profit organization. We want this individual to have a a creative edge to get involved with all aspects of App development to support the mission. The Mobile Developer position will be responsible for working with the leadership team to define and develop mobile and OTT applications. The ideal candidate has a solid background in app development, web multimedia technologies and a finger on the pulse of mobile industry trends, the evolution of TV application development and an entrepreneurial get-it-done attitude.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years of software development experience in application design, development, installation and modification of software
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Expertise in Swift, Objective-C, XCode OR Expertise in Java / Kotlin
- Knowledge of web technologies, web development, design processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and technical components
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and relationship skills
- Strong decision making, prioritization, problem solving, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.