Model Based Systems Engineer (lead)
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Model Based Systems Engineer (lead) / Virginia Beach VA – (JOB-19239). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is in search of a skilled Model-based Systems Engineer who is looking to help lead a team of engineers. This innovative and adaptive client of ours focuses on providing hardware and software solutions for their customers. Please see the job description below for more information.
Model-based Systems Engineer
Job – 19239
Dam Neck, VA, 100% on site
Active Secret clearance
SUMMARY: Teachead has an opportunity for a Model-Based Systems Engineer, Lead to design, develop, update, and provide analysis of SysML models for various systems, focusing on configuration item interface modeling and system of systems integration.
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Perform initial system analysis, including:
- Scope definition
- Problem analysis
- Requirements gathering
Designs and develops architecture data models including:
- Data gathering
- Model quality analysis
- Diagram development
Must possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other engineering or technology-focused discipline.
- 6+ years of professional experience.
- Must have knowledge of INNOSLATE or CAMEO
- Configure and set up the MBSE modeling tool to support the project team’s systems engineering efforts.
- Participate in the project team’s engineering requirements development sessions and lead the documentation of the requirements in the MBSE modeling tool.
- Participate in the project team’s engineering design sessions and lead the documentation of design decisions in the MBSE modeling tool.
- Manage the information in the MBSE modeling tool, including coordination with project team members to ensure the inclusion of the latest relevant information, conducting engineering analysis of the information stored in the model, and reporting on stored information.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.