Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – .Net Developer / Norfolk VA – (JOB-18783). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead has recently been awarded an outstanding .Net Developer opportunity for one of it’s Virginia Beach clients!
This client is well-established and a leader in IT solutions that have been in business for nearly 40 years supporting DOD and Federal clients!
Active US Secret Clearance required
100% onsite in Norfolk Naval Base in Norfolk, VA
6-month contract To hire role
A day in the life (Responsibilities)
- Build prototype models using Data Modeling Tools, mockup sites, and Flow Charts.
- Familiar with security maintenance of systems and applications including but not limited to IAVA and STIG.
- Write application user guides and provided technical support/assistance to end users of the application.
- Build reports and dashboards using SQL Reporting Services and/or similar Business Intelligence technologies.
- Performs thorough code testing and error validation prior to deploying to production.
- Develop POAM on all applications and/or projects/tasks.
- Utilize Visual Studio and Virtualization technology for application and solution development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Engineering or Associate Degree in Computer Science with additional 2 years of experience.
- Experienced in data modeling, UI, and/or UX design and implementation.
Certification and required clearance
- Security+ CE
- Ability to get certification in ASP.NET MVC Web Application or Programming in C#
- Must have an active secret clearance
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.