Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Operations Analyst / Herndon VA – (JOB-18190). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Contract: 1 Year
Local candidates only
Parement Resident/ No C2C
Techead is seeking an experienced Operations Analyst for our local Virginia client.
Top 3 Skills:
- Verbal & Written communication skills
- Good computer skills & proficiency working in various software applications
- Problem resolution & analytical thinking
Nice to have:
- 1-5 years related experience
- Gather and analyze customer calls and various computer data to determine location and cause of power outages
- Efficiently dispatch first response personnel and repair crews to provide quick and logical response to outages and emergency situations
- Schedule and manages other non-emergency customer related work in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure superior customer service
- Accurately report outages to customer s accounts
- Accurately manage Estimated Restoration Times to customers
- Provide accurate and timely information to customers, and first line resolution to customer complaints
- Provide timely and accurate data for continual Service Reliability improvements
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.