Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Production Planning & Scheduling Process Lead Analyst / Telecommute va – (JOB-18320). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Production Planning Process – Lead | 18329
Contract – 1 year – could extend or convert
Remote – Prefer candidates in EST
Will support the technology and process around production planning and scheduling systems across all manufacturing plants. It involves increasing the maturity and advanced capability of our production planning to increase efficiencies in manufacturing, higher capacity utilization and appropriate mix of products manufactured to meet demand.
- Lead client software implementations and enhancements for Planning & Scheduling (PP&S) software solutions across all plants
- Understand and gather process requirements, match against platform capabilities, develop appropriate solutions focusing on simplification and standardization of technology and process across business operations
- Configure and enable capabilities that increase the maturity of our production planning process
- Model various constraints into the scheduling process and optimize the output, capacity utilization, change overs and unit costs while meeting demand satisfaction and revenue objectives
- Develop and maintain development standards and guidelines for PP&S systems
- Oversee PP&S design to ensure requirements are met in adherence to technical standards and guidelines
- Co-manage external development teams and peer resources to accomplish agile based release of PP&S capabilities
- Provide recommendations and support enhancement requests to improve PP&S systems in the enterprise
- Develop reporting and analytics for Production Planning & Scheduling in coordination with other analytics resources in IS and D&T
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in software development and or implementation of plant floor scheduling
- Minimum 6 years’ experience implementing or leading the implementation of AspenTech applications
- Expertise in all project phases including design, development, and implementation
- Modeling skills to incorporate a constraints based approach to optimal scheduling
- Strong experience with an object-oriented programming language and SQL
- Experience with Application Programming Interface development Experience with customer requirements and specification development
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Must be able to work successfully in a matrix structure, focused strongly on customer service and personnel growth
- Must have experience successfully interacting and working with customers at multiple levels of responsibility in a manufacturing or production environment
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.