Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Project Coordinator / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18698). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
~ 100% remote
~ 6-month contract position (possible extension)
~ Benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance offered
~ Eastern timezone work hours
Permanent residents only, C2C is not considered.
TECHEAD is searching for a Project Coordinator responsible for organizing different initiatives & projects that are relatively large in complexity, with potential for high risk and spend. The types of projects an Project Coordinator can expect will vary from infrastructure to business applications, utilize large resource pools and have substantial stakeholder involvement. This person will assist the Project Manager. The Project Coordinator will be held responsible for their duties related to the project.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects
- Help ensure that the project team members are aware of project milestones and deliverable
- Help resolve any issue that may hinder project success
- Help execute/implement the appropriate communications plan
- Help Ensure that the appropriate processes and methodologies are adhered to
- Help Maintain project documentation and metrics as defined in Project Methodology
- Assist with the management of appropriate levels of risk and budget reporting and tracking
- Assist project managers and senior project managers in collective project tracking
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company
Knowledge, skills, & abilities:
- Good understanding of Enterprise Distribution organization and its business operations/practices
- Strong PC skills; experience with MS Project
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Some understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Possess good, general business and technical knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of associates
- Proactive approach on the job
- Facilitation—able to work within a group/team environment
- Receptive to some travel
- High proficiency with Office Software
- Familiar with Project software and methodologies
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.