Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Project Manager – Mid-level / Richmond VA – (JOB-18655). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Senior Project Manager | 18655
Hybrid – 4 days/week on-site.
Richmond, VA -Local Candidates Only
No C2C candidates
- 5-7 years of IT Project Manage experience and skills mastering project management methodologies with familiarity with major, defined program management approaches (PMI, Agile, Six Sigma). Certification is preferred.
- Significant knowledge of project planning/scheduling tools (for example, Microsoft Project), with a solid track record of practical application.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment in which this role may not directly control resources.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Ability to lead project team to match solutions to business requirements, including leadership in research on current and emerging technology options.
- Experience in leading diverse teams.
- Experience and ability in using soft skills or people skills
- Experience with implementation of software systems and platforms.
- Experience with these supporting processes: Workflow and prioritization of assignments. Integration with calendaring and email for work management.
- Document management including storage, retrieval, and version control.
- Mobile access. Payment engines (collections from customers). Business intelligence.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members regarding project expectations and progress.
- Clearing obstacles, closely monitoring tasks and team member accountability, and escalating issues, as required.
- Guiding and motivating others.
- Manage changes in project timeline, scope, and budget.
- Responsive to feedback, especially in seeking feedback continually from stakeholders and in refining project scope across project lifecycle to address shortcomings.
- Coping with pressure and setback.
- Achieving difficult targets, particularly in demanding timelines. Judgment calls based upon information and analysis; able to make prompt, clear decisions that may involve tough choices or considered risks.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.