Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Project Manager / Petersburg VA – (JOB-19244). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
~ Hybrid: On site 3 days a week
~ Contract: 6 months
~ Petersburg, VA
Local Candidates Only
- Manage, plan and conduct projects to support effective and efficient operations and provide leadership in performing analysis and technology solutions.
- Ensure compliance with standards and best practices for project oversight and management.
- Lead teams to deliver the project(s) that span across one or more business units.
- Ensuring adherence to all policies and processes, both internal and external
- Manage project timelines and budgets.
- Negotiate vendor contracts.
- Provide leadership in the process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Draft budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Project Management leadership experience of cross-functional matrixed teams – 5 years of experience
- 5+ years of direct hands-on technical project management experience
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI (Project Management Institute) – 5 years required.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.