Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Proposal Administrator / Louisville CO – (JOB-18011). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
~ Louisville, Colorado
~ Hybrid (on-site & remote)
~ Long-term position
Permanent residents only, C2C is not considered.
TECHEAD is currently hiring a Proposal Administrator for one of our top Technology clients in Louisville, CO. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated self-starter with education or background in the assistance of coordinating proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs) and SOW’s. This individual will report directly to the Director of Lifecycle Services and provide support to the team to ensure an organized, on-schedule, and accurate proposal product. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level candidate to learn and grow in the contract and legal administration space. We need a team player and go-getter that is willing to step up to the plate with little direction to pro-actively fill in the gaps and create administrative processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day administrative duties as assigned
- Concurrently support multiple proposal (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs) efforts with no disruption in quality or efficiency
- Review emails and documents for management (check for grammar, spelling, or formatting issues)
- Efficiently create and document process and procedure with little to no direction
- Coordinates the proposal process per client’s established procedures from request through submittal. (Each proposal is a project with multiple moving parts and numerous stakeholders throughout the organization)
- Develop a detailed proposal response outlines/task assignments for the proposal response team to follow and track activities of the team, from kick-off to response strategy meetings and final submittal.
- Support the Proposal Team in developing and maintaining the proposal plan, schedule, outline, and action item lists, and their associated deadlines; provide team communication and tracking support; coordinate and track the progress of documents and other materials through the proposal/submission process
- Writing tasks may include building acronym lists and revising existing corporate content, resumes or past performance templates to meet specific RFP requirements.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and that corporate procedures are followed.
- Review and prepare SOW’s or Service Contracts for approval (align with TIG best practices and margin goals).
- Ensure accuracy of SOW’s Task, Assumptions, Deliverables, Pricing, Prepare/Validate all cost/pricing models for SOW’s. Escalate as required
- Perform the day-to-day organizational functions required to provide our customers with accurate and timely delivery of hardware, software, and services.
- Follow up with customers when status changes occur (i.e., delays or product discontinuation)
- Provide post-sale support including return merchandise authorizations, accounts receivable issues and other customer service satisfaction issues
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative or coordinator role is required
- Must have some experience or education on coordinating proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs) and SOW’s
- Strong customer service skills are required with the ability to interface with customers, vendors, and TIG internal departments.
- Excellent organizational skills: Document and file management, email and contact list management, action item and to-do lists.
- Excellent schedule management skills: Ability to manage multiple calendars and resolve conflicts.
- Extremely self-motivated: Strong ability to pick up on things quickly and create process and procedure with little to no direction
- Familiarity in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access/PowerPoint/Outlook/Visio), including setting up font styles, headings, captions, page setup, TOCs, tables, inserting graphics, creating quick styles, and more.
- Comfort with Adobe Acrobat: Understanding of how to edit, add text, and sign PDFs a plus.
- Writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Graphic skill are also a bonus (PPT, Illustrator, Photoshop)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.