Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – SAP Functional Analyst (MM/Purchasing) / Norfolk VA – (JOB-17978). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is hiring an SAP Functional Analyst (MM/Purchasing) for a large International Building Materials Company located in the eastern United States.
This functional analyst has prime responsibility for the implementation of business requirements in SAP S/4 MM & Purchasing module areas and the efficient operation, maintenance and support of business processes in Purchasing and Materials Management.
Largely Remote role BUT this person needs to be able to occasionally be onsite in either Norfolk, Virginia or Deerfield Beach, Florida. This person should live close enough to travel there using their own transportation.
Permanent U.S. Residents only; no c/c.
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in SAP S/4 MM/Purchasing operations and/or configuration
- 6+ years of experience in translating business requirements to functional requirements
- Understanding of the integration points between MM/Purchasing and PM, PP, FI, and Project System (PS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in other SAP ERP modules a plus
- Project management experience in SAP MM/Purchasing projects a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Monitor and maintain the MM/Purchasing functionality in SAP S/4
- Oversee the effective and efficient operation of all SAP S/4 MM/Purchasing business processes
- Manage the registration, prioritization, resolution, and delivery of solutions following change requests or projects
- Capture, analyze and validate business requirements
- System configuration and implementation of solutions
- Oversee unit and integration testing within MM/Purchasing and related areas (such as PM, SD, FI)
- Actively participate in requirements gathering, business analysis and solution design sessions
- Collaborate with all IT members
- Establish and manage relationships with business owners and power/key users
- Develop scope of work and functional specification documents as required
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level business user support
- Organize and run MM/Purchasing demonstrations to Business Users as required
- Train key/power business users
- Build and prepare documentation, standard operating procedures as needed
- Organize, facilitate meetings, and produce comprehensible minutes
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.