Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract to Hire position – SAP Specialist – REMOTE! / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16711). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
- Can work remotely or telecommute (occasional travel to client sites may be needed)
- Security + Certification required
- Secret Clearance required (must be current)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a hands-on expert and prepare / review system migration deliverables
- Experience with multiple SAP products, OS platforms, and databases preferred (although no specific combination is required)
- Experience performing SAP technical projects such as Migrations, installations or upgrades
- Linux, Oracle Experience preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- Some HANA and S/4 experience preferred
- Exposure to managing SAP on public clouds such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure a plus
- General understanding of IT infrastructure, virtualization methods, and backup technologies
Skills and Experience
- Requires 6 years of experience supporting at least 4 of the following operating systems: MS Windows, UNIX or LINUX, Solaris x64, or AIX (5.x, 6.x, or 7.x).
- Requires 4 years of experience with at least 3 of the following databases: HANA (1.x or 2.x), MS SQL (10, 11, or 12), Sybase ASE (15 or 16), Oracle (11G or 12G), DB2 7.1, or MaxDB 7.x.
- 4 years of experience in at least 5 of the following: NetWeaver 7.x, NetWeaver gateway, Fiori, SAP BW, BPC BI, SAP Portal (EP), SCM, SRM, XI, PI, PO 7.x, ADS, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, Content Server, SAP Security, or SAP GRC.
- Worked on Various SAP tools including at least 3 of the following tools: SPAM, SAINT, SUM, SWPM, JSPM, or SDM..
- 4+ years of experience designing SAP implementations, executing large scale migrations and upgrades with SAP High Availability Architectures
- SAP certifications a plus
Education and or Training Requirement
Undergraduate degree in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus
6+ years of SAP Basis Administration experience
Permanent residents only; no c/c
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed