Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Business Analyst / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16191). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is currently hiring a Senior Business Analyst to plan, analyze, develop, test, monitor, implement and support the operations of highly complex full lifecycle systems for automated applications. The position is highly visible and requires strong data/business analysis and communication skills. The candidate will support a software solution with principal duties to include:
* Fully Remote long-term position
* no corp to corp or 3rd party vendors
- Performs research and analysis of data and problems of varying complexity in order to develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations
- Works with clients and other resources to assess current capabilities, identify customer needs, solicit and document requirements and assist in recommending and implementing solutions
- Provides support and collaboration in completing analysis, providing ad-hoc reports, information or process mapping and/or alignment of business materials and related resources
- Leads and contributes to process improvement and solution discussions and presents outcomes and actionable recommendations to management
- Assists in the development and design of new business processes and the updating of existing business processes
- Supports planning, coordination and execution of projects
- Independently supports information security and business continuity activities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on business analyst functions.
- May participate in cross-functional team initiatives and process improvement projects
- Performs complex analysis of major business issues and proactively searches for and recommends sustainable solutions utilizing established methodology and tools
- Reviews, compiles and analyzes detailed and complex statistics and data for major business issues, providing guidance and collaboration in completing analysis, information or process mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related areas
- Bachelor s degree required, Master s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5-8 + Years of proven experience acting as a business analyst on large complex initiatives
- Solid experience processing business requirements and functionalities
- Good documentation skills and experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to drive issue resolution
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to structure complex information
- Able to proactively identify and drive resolution of risks
- Strong oral and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in an environment with some ambiguity
- Ability to work effectively in a large, geographically distributed work environment
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed