Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Business Systems Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-18114). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Hybrid: 3 days onsite / 2 days remote
Contract: 2 years
Techead is seeking an highly experienced Business Systems Analyst for a local Richmond, VA client.
Nice to have:
• SQL databases
• AutoCAD / MicroStation
• Windows PCs/servers
• iOS-based mobile
• Estimate Analyst deliverables, and provide updates on progress towards those deliverables
• Document requirements, use cases, data models, systems interfaces, wireframes, and related Analyst deliverables
• Investigate defects and enhancement requests
• Analyze and compare alternative solutions, and make appropriate recommendations
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business customers, IT colleagues, and software vendors
• Test planning and text execution of new solutions
• Develop scripts and processes to assist in these objectives
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned
• Bachelor degree required. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent preferred
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.