Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Business Systems Analyst (supporting fleet applications) / Richmond VA – (JOB-18316). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is looking to hire a Sr. Business Systems Analyst who has proven experience supporting fleet applications.
Local candidates only
Permanent residents only; no C/C
Hybrid: 1 week on-site / 1 week remote
3-year contract – could extend
- Support internal applications usage by multiple business areas
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex systems problems.
- Align technology solutions with business strategies. Partner with functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs
- Contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Conduct business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost versus benefit measurements.
- Communicate trends and requirements to and from customers and IT.
- Work with an individual business unit on multi-project assignments.
- Guide and advise less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Create detailed business requirements from which functional/technical specifications will be written. Develop test scripts, execute test plans, and assist the business with user acceptance testing.
- Excellent understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated competency in verbal, written and presentation communications.
Top must have skills
- 3 – 5 years experience working directly with Fleet applications
- 3 – 5 years experience developing process maps, gathering business requirements with strong emphasis on researching and understanding complex issues, root cause analysis, and application testing
- Experience with AssetWorks s M5 and FA products highly desired
- Experience working in or support Facilities is a nice to have
- Bachelor degree or other education in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Engineering
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.