Senior Data Analyst
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Data Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-18805). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Senior Data Analyst | 18805
Contract: 4 Months (Possible extension/Conversion)
Top Required Skills:
- 3-5 Years in Data Analytics
- Data Visual tools
- Strong experience creating Data sets
- Experience utilizing Spotfire, Power BI, Excel
- Design, develop, and implement reporting solutions with Spotfire.
- Designs, develops, and maintains various user-friendly dashboards in Spotfire using various reproducible data sources, stored procedures, views, calculations, parameters, and overall performance.
- Performs analysis of data sources to ensure data integrity, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiency of current processes.
- Serves as an operational data visualization expert for the team and the organization, which may include developing dashboard requests and interpreting data.
- Design, create, and manage scalable reports, dashboards, and data visualizations for ongoing and recurring analyses to support strategic decisions; proactively seek feedback from teammates and end users to continually improve products
- Translate data into relevant insights and implications; support stakeholders in interpreting findings including effectively communicating to audiences with various data literacy skills
- Create summary data presentation materials to interpret, capture, and convey key trends and insights to help stakeholders leverage data in decision making
- Efficiently produce ad hoc analyses and simple data structures for various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to move beyond raw data to get to the “Why” and eventually to the “What should we do”
- Uncover data trends and weave critical information together to create a compelling narrative, tapping into creativity to engage and inform our audiences using visualization tools
- Works with management teams to develop performance measurement frameworks (i.e., KPI’s, metrics, etc.) and analyze performance across the operational areas.
- Provide guidance and monitor work against identified organizational performance objectives
- Share insights from test-and-learn and evaluation projects with staff and volunteers to increase impact and relevance
- Partner with analytics teams to analyze data and uses analysis to create compelling and actionable data stories to share with key stakeholders to drive decisions
- 3-5 Years’ Experience with a focus on interactive data visualization, information visualization, information graphics, or related fields (Tableau, Spotfire)
- Strong data storytelling and visualization skills, including the ability to communicate technical content effectively with non-technical audiences
- Ability to tailor communications to differing audiences including Senior Management other internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in data analytics or analytical capacity linking strategy to measurement.
- Expert use of data management and visualization tools such as Excel and Spotfire/PowerBI, and infographic creation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with a variety of audiences, understand business objectives and translate them into data visualizations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while working independently as well as part of a team
- Strong intellectual curiosity and analytical ability
- Proficient in MS Office tools including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong elicitation and listening Skills
- College Degree (Associates/Bachelors) and/or relevant professional experience
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.