Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Database Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-18140). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
~ 12-month Contract
~ Location: Cayce, SC OR Richmond, VA
~ Hybrid position: 1 week on-site, 1 week remote
~ Work Schedule: 8 am – 5 pm + on-call for emergencies as needed
TECHEAD is seeking an experienced SQL Database Analyst to support SQL Server databases for a local Richmond, Virginia AND/OR Cayce, South Carolina client.
Permanent residents only, C2C is NOT considered.
- Software installation
- Database creation
- Support and administration of MSSQL databases
- Collaborate with multiple business units, providing resolution for complex problems across project teams.
- Evaluate and research new database features and technologies.
Top must have skills:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database versions starting with SQL Server 2012, and experience with large database systems
- Enterprise level SQL Server database administration experience with SQL Server on VMWare, including but not limited to data migration, data replication, database cloning, user administration, and database backup and recovery
- Solid understanding of SQL Server internal architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Database installation, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience in managing and maintaining multiple production database environments.
- Proven hand-on experience with SQL Server Always On & Windows Clusters Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on experience with the following SQL Server technologies SQL Server Reporting Services, TDE and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation supporting a large enterprise database environment.
- Monitor and optimize performance issues at the application and database level.
- Plan, design, implement, enhance and maintain complex databases, access methods, database security and audit & regulatory requirements Must be able to work and perform Database Administration tasks independently as well as part of the team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill
- Capable of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Oracle cloud database administration
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.