Senior HRIS Manager
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Senior HRIS Manager / McLean VA – (JOB-18588). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
TECHEAD is currently seeking a Sr. HRIS Manager for a direct-hire position in McLean, VA. Our client is a $$ Billion dollar leader in the US commercial and civil contracting industry.
The HRIS Manager will partner with all company business segments to develop the strategic direction of HRIS and ongoing configuration for the Workday HCM module and business process framework.
- Set the overall direction of the HRIS system by directing the HR information strategy and overseeing the planning and implementation of HRIS system changes; designs system specifications and works with HRIS vendor programmers to develop, enhance and/or modify the HRIS system
- Identify strategy and key requirements to guide the HR team through the most effective and efficient use of the system, both deployed modules as well as recommendations for areas of the system not yet configured; understand the business needs and requirements and configure the system accordingly, including engaging technical teams where required
- Lead Workday development projects from start to finish; act as the driving force behind system continuous improvement efforts. Manage and track these projects to achieve target scope, schedule and cost
- Drive Change Management and recommendations and corrections to process within the organization leveraging the ITSM ServiceNow tool for tracking work
- Conduct process reviews and data audits, manage risk and issues, change control processes, and communicate status across the HR team and related stakeholders
- Execute daily hands-on maintenance activities including but not limited to manual role and security assignments, organization creation and changes
- Guide requirement collection of data needs from various HR teams, partners, tools, and data sources
- Lead regular check-in meetings with key role groups; support on-going Workday training and communication efforts, including new updates to Workday functionality both planned and available
- Achieve organization Workday goals by collaborating with stakeholders at all management levels, including external consultants, technical IT subject matter experts, human resources, business partners, vendors, and senior management
- Update leadership on planned development/consulting needs to drive budgeting, serving as the main point of contact for integration and custom object development.
- Deep understanding of Workday security practices and business process design
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 7+ years in HRIS-related roles
- Highly developed influencing and negotiation skills to partner with internal stakeholders and third parties
- Deep knowledge of Workday’s integrated suite and interdependencies, including HCM, Payroll, Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Succession, Absence, Reporting, and Recruiting
- Expert knowledge of Workday’s data model, security, configuration and business process framework
- Experience with Workday Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB) data load and transformation is essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High-level of professionalism and maturity in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to work cohesively with others on the project team to drive a project forward in a respectful, productive manner
- Strong leader who can establish rapport with all levels of the organization, partner with leaders as peers, drive healthy conversation and build trust with external and internal customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and process driven
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive information discreetly
- Strategic planning and technology roadmap development
- Workday certification, either as a former implementer or through Workday Pro certification
- Experience in the Construction industry a plus
- Experience with SAP S4/Hana Financials a plus
- Experience with Federal Contracting rules (OFCCP, VEVRAA, EEO/AA) preferred
- Experience with state and federal regulations preferred (Davis-Bacon, OSHA, etc.)
- Master’s Degree
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- SHRM-CP/SCP, PHR/SPHR, or related/similar certification
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.